Elder Sabin

Elder Sabin

Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 37: Super Short. Super Sorry!

Alright family, I have to apologize.  This email's coming late today, because we've been super busy again. 

Elder Lau is getting ready to go home, so we've been running all over town trying to get all his stuff ready.  Today's email is going to be pretty short.  I'll repent as soon as he goes home.  On the bright side, I love you!

Anyway, Joe is doing super well. No worries with him thus far.  He passed his baptismal interview, and we're really excited to be working with him.  He's basically been taught everything, and he's super pumped to be baptized

He's probably our main investigator, but we're meeting with a few other guys named Jack who are doing well as well.  They both love learning, and we're really lucky to be teaching them.

In other big news, yes our mission president has been called as a general authority.  Kind of crazy.  He'll be sticking around until July 1st.  I'm gonna try and trade ties with him so I can have a general authority tie.  It'll be great.

Once again, I'm so sorry I don't have more time.  Next week will be super long, I swear.  I'll update you on everything that's been going on.

Elder Sabin